All rentals are subject to terms and conditions on the rental agreement.
- All rates include unlimited kilometres,and insurance,
- In the event of an accident,the hirer is liable for an basic excess of $3500 irrespective of fault.
The hirer has the option to reduce the excess to $1500 by purchasing car insurance at a daily rate of $10.
- Subject to purchase of vehicle insurance and non breach of rental aggrement liability of damage incurred to the vale of $3500 is the sole responsibility of hirer.
- Towing fees,underbody,windscreenand tyre damage are entirely at owners risk
- One Day Hirer – for one day hires, the first 50 km’s are free. Hirer’s exceeding 50 km’s there is a surcharge @rate of 45c per km
- Drivers – all drivers must be 21 years of age with 2 years experience.
- Insurance Cover– Is subject to the terms and conditions on the rental agreement.
- Payments – Payment of estimated cost of hire plus refundable deposit is required at the commencement of hire.
- Additional hours – Will be charged at one third of the daily rate.
- Fuel – Not included in the rates
- Parking and Traffic Fines – to be paid by the hirer. Any parking fine can be paid directly to us.
- Ferrying the vehicle – Vehicles are not permitted to be ferried to outer islands, unless with the written approval from Trueblue Rent-A-Car.
- Cancellation – In the event of a cancellation an administration fee not less the one day hire rate or $80 whichever is greater will be charged.
- While We Endeavour – to supply the vehicle you request, we reserve the right to supply what is available.
- Incase of emergency or breakdown we endeavour to supply a courtesy company vehicle
- Special deals on long term lease.